Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

wood fairies

I know that in other posts I have talked about seeing fairy faces in the tree bark. It seemed that everywhere that I looked in Sedona, I was seeing faces. It may have something to do with the crystal core that is said to be under the whole area.
It certainly seemed as though there were very visible  faces in many of the  trees, rocks,  and   mountains. It took awhile to begin seeing them and then once I did they were everywhere. In this photo, we were hiking next to a beautiful stream in Junipine and I noticed this tree. The burl of the tree was extensive and it had amazing details" . Please allow your eyes to soften and take a moment to see the fairies in this photo. It is like the kids book" Where in the world is the fairy"?

No comments: