Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

yawning and clearing energy

goldfish
 I have always yawned  a lot in my sessions with clients. Sometimes, it is embarrassing because I cannot stop it. It seems to have very little to do with tiredness but more about being an empath. In other words, I deeply feel what people are going through when they come in to my office. Sometimes, before the person even begins to speak, I have already started yawning. I have to explain that  I am not tired and  I did have enough sleep last night. I am simply assisting you in clearing energy that has been blocked.

Afterwards, clients always report feeling more relaxed and less anxious. Sometimes, I pick up the pain in some one's body , ie headaches or stomach aches . I have to be careful to release whatever energy I am picking up from others. In fact we all do this, we walk around like energy sponges picking up information from other people and then we find ourselves overloaded with feelings that are not our own. Have you ever walked into a crowded room and immediately sensed whether or not  it is a comfortable place to be? You are picking up the energy of the room at that point. For all of you that already know that you do this, it is important to ask yourself if the feelings that you are experiencing are your own or simply absorbed from other folks. If they are absorbed, it is simple enough  to  imagine them returning to their original source.
Happy Yawning to you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing this. I just found you via a Google search because... well... I've always had this compulsive yawning problem sometimes, even when I'm not tired, and today for the first time I realized it was related to picking up negative energy from other people. And so I went to see if I could verify my theory with Google, and it brought me here. :-) It is so nice to hear of someone who experiences the same thing. Now I know what is going on when I can't stop yawning. I'm excited not to feel embarrassed anymore and instead to be appreciative of the additional information my body is giving me -

Unknown said...

I first started experiencing this yawning phenomenon in coaching sessions about 3 years ago. It came on rather spontaneously, although it started with just a "sighing" sensation. I was just working on aligning with a new business goal and I ended up yawning constantly for about 15 minutes as things cleared. I was able to verify what was clearing using self muscle-testing (been using that tool since 2006). It occurred to me to google this "clearing by yawning" phenomenon and that is how I found your site. There really is something to this! Time to write a book, "Yawn Your Way to a Better Life!"