Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

weather events and spiritual practice

sea scape
It has been awhile since I have written. There is so much going on in my head and in my live. It does take a while to sort things out. Sometimes, I am just  not ready to talk about what I am thinking about   for fear that it will not be understand clearly  . When I write these posts, it is definitely a combination of courage, timing, a good idea, and having the opportunity to actually write it.  I have received such lovely feedback about my posts, that I am less intimidated about my posting my deeper thoughts. Thank you readers, friends that I know  and those that I may know some day.

As some of you may know, I practice a unique form of healing where I combine psychotherapy and energy healing . It is always my intent to help people to integrate their spiritual  lives with their everyday activities. During a couple's session last night, there was a severe thunder storm happening. The sky became very very dark, the rain railed against the barn and the trees were blowing strongly. At one point, we all heard a crack . Then there was silence. At that point, I specifically asked spirit to help to guide the tree down so that it fell away from the barn where my husband and I practice. About three minutes later, there was the sound of a falling tree. A huge tree branch fell down just to the right of the barn. It would have done significant damage had it fallen on the barn. I believe that with the help of spiritual helpers, I was able to assist in the tree falling safely. As long as we believe that we can make a difference, I believe that we can really make a significant difference. There are certainly enough  significant weather events to practice this idea!!
Post a Comment