Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The miracles that are all around us

Maine Sunset

"Our problem is that we tend to have tremendous faith in the power of our disasters, and far too little faith in the power of miracles".
Marianne WIlliamson-
"The Law of Divine Compensation"



I have been thinking quite a lot about what to say as we approach 12/21/12. I have been hearing about this date for the past 12 years. In  2000, I was introduced to a gifted healer, named Suzy Miller, who opened my eyes to the miracles of healing and the power of the year 2012 . She had assisted in the healing of my sister Robin's hearing.  Robin was scheduled to have ear surgery and she never had to go through with it. From that point on, I was aware of miracles happening all the time.

I believe that the source of the miracles is continuous gratitude, self love and forgiveness. When we view tragedies, it is important to go within and to forgive ourselves for our own  acts that we felt were unforgivable. This is not to excuse those that have committed crimes but we also must not make it all about everyone else. We are all so human and there by  so imperfect. When we heal ourselves then we are able to bring the healing back to the community.  I have had my share of blaming others and being so angry that I could  scream but it has never to my knowledge sourced any miracles. 

No comments: