Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Roxie, The Rock Star

Roxie, the rock star
Roxie's ability to heal, from the other side, is pretty amazing. I have been sad but just peacefully so. I am  really fine and  I feel like the key to this sense of ease  is a conscious death experience. I was worried about her cancerous bumps  and I could not stand the thought of her dying. I would cry whenever I had a glimpse of it. Yet now, I find myself in a great deal of peace after she has gone. Yes the house and office are very quiet and for now, I  like Pixie's quiet energy.
I feel that Roxie  had a wonderful life and died knowing how loved she was. Being able to know her  last wishes brought me incredible comfort and inner strength. I think of how courageously  she walked into the vets office and then she  passed easily and peacefully as she promised that she would.

A few days ago, she came into the office in spirit and communicated that she was very happy. She was playing with a  yellow green tennis ball and her tail was wagging. I was so grateful for the message and it still  brings a smile to my lips when I imagine her with a golden tennis ball.

2 comments:

Nancy M said...

Hi Audrey. I just wanted to say that I have found your recent posts so inspiring. In our culture we are indoctrinated with both the fear of loss and the fear of aging and death. Through you, Roxie and your uncle have demonstrated death as a conscious and even empowering event in a lifetime that spans well beyond the beginning and end of the physical body. For me, this feels so powerful and true. Understanding and embracing this is, I think, the key to a fearless, conscious and full life in this earth lifetime. What amazing lessons...

Love Makes a Family, LLC said...

Thank you. In this time of great challenges, it is heartening to see the grace in all things.