Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Predictions for 2013

Swamp Hibiscus
How do you want the next year to play out? Do you already have visions of disasters in your mind?
There is a great deal of support from the media for that disaster movie in your  head nd I say that it is time to create what you wish for your future. I have read a number of research articles that are confirming that our first reaction to new things is the way that things will play out. For instance, if your child falls and skins his knee, it is really your first reaction that will determine how slowly or quickly he heals.   So if you react with great fright then he will heal more poorly than he might have if you had simply reacted in a  more neutral and comforting tone. It is  really very simple.



I am proposing that we create our own scenarios for next year. You can get as specific as you want with your own future, the future of your community and country. You can see various laws shifting and becoming  brilliant strategies for global healing.
I like to envision that we will take back safety into our world.
We will realize that we can heal ourselves physically and be less reliant on medication with its'
unreliable side affects.
We will realize that we are all equal and  that we all matter.
 And that I will continue to make a difference in the lives of everyone that I touch.
Thank you so much for reading my blog this past  year. I have kept my promise of posting  more regularly and I am grateful to all of you for reading these personal thoughts and feelings.
Blessings to all of you and a wonderful 2013.

1 comment:

Boud said...

thank you for being in my life, Audrey. And for your lovely words all year in here and in my own blogspace.

Liz