Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Communicating with Roxie

As you know Roxie died about two weeks ago.  I have received so many kind wishes and prayers  since then. Thank you so very much. I would like to share a little bit more about her death. During the past few years, we have regularly talked with our dogs either through our own intuition or using an animal communicator Whitney Taylor. Because of the additional information, I am convinced that dogs see colors and they are much  smarter than humans.

We learned that both Pixie and Roxie love the color blue and wanted  a blue rug to sleep on. They told us that they  loved our property and were so glad that we paid the mortgage on time. In their minds, they  were both therapy dogs  and they did distance healing work . I am sure that they would get great testimonials if they asked.
As Roxie was getting sicker, she told us that it was time for her to go into the West. She said that she was in a lot of pain and needed a new body. She told us that her death would be easy. My Husband and I shared  her that we would have a celebration for her and she smiled. She said I bet that there will be great stories about me. We will have her party in a couple of weeks. If you would like to post a   comment  about Roxie, I know that she would love it. Thank you, Roxie for being a great teacher.

No comments: