Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Watch out for Dull People

butterfly flowers
This is a followup to my recent blog about the coughy, coldy, achy thing that I did not want to name. With the help of talented healers, I was able to get through my serious cough without any antibiotics.  I know how physically and emotionally traumatic the current heavy duty antibiotics can be and I wanted to heal myself. I  have  had some very serious side affects from them in the past. This time, I was able to heal myself.........


While I have been healing myself, I have been aware of how extremely quirky and unusual I am. The quirkiness lives right below the surface and probably most people have noticed the signs ...........

For instance;
I have to have three pillows  and  three blankets/quilts for comfort otherwise I don't sleep well.
And the room temperature has to be 58 degrees or less.
I am constantly refining my chocolate chip recipes to get the exact amount of chewiness, chocolate and sweetness and I toss the ones that I don't like.
I only wear wool when it is less than 20 degrees Farenheit and if the temperature  rises to 25, I have to change.
Socks have to be 100 percent cotton, certain height and fit.
I only use Windsor and Newton and PH Martin water colors on Strathmore  or yupo paper.
I love reading fiction about nature and healing relationships but only in certain size and length books.
I won't watch violent and aggressive shows and movies even if they have won major awards.
And my husband can only watch them after I go to sleep at night.
I have been so afraid of getting a cough and having to have antibiotics that I would get really scared whenever any one coughed near me.

I will leave you with this quote.
"Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness"
By Dame Edith Sitwell


No comments: