Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What do you see in your Future? - Living Out Of The Box

Dragonfly Looking Over The Edge
Like the dragonfly looking out onto his world, I wonder what you see coming up on the horizon. Perhaps, 2014 is the year of getting what you really want. Perhaps you can no longer blame others for your unhappy life. It is time to really begin to see that you have a great deal of control over what will transpire over the next 10 months.

My suggestion is to write down all of the things that are making you happy right now. Usually, we journal about our unhappiness. So let's change it. From now on, begin to write down all the things that bring you joy . Then you can start day dreaming about all sorts of things that would make you happy over the next few months.
For me,
I am imagining  living or vacationing in a warmer climate with the ocean near by.
I am imagining that this snow is white  beautiful sand.
I am imagining my family having an awesome vacation with lots of laughter and giggles.
I am imagining amazing health and  only seeing  doctors for yearly checkups.
Have fun imagining a better life. If the dragonfly can do it, so can YOU...

No comments: