Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Do You Have Too Many Choices? - Living Out Of The Box

Frog Thoughts

As you are probably aware by now,  there are  many techniques that you can use to begin to Live Out Of The Box. So how do you choose which one works best for you?  It can be an overwhelming decision.  I have been getting great feedback about this series and I am very grateful for the response.
However, I  am curious if  you are wondering  how to choose which technique is the right one for you?



We have been struggling with  information overload for quite some time  and perhaps, I am adding to it.  So my suggestion is to follow the suggestions that speak to your heart . The ones that you do not like , simply ignore. Perhaps, it is time for us to take back our power and do the things that we want to do and not what other people think we should do. I have been asked recently, what is the correct way to breath?  Babies and children don't ask, they simply know how to breathe properly. We inherently know what works and doesn't work for us. Please take a moment while reading these posts to check in with your inner wisdom by asking the question "Will this work for me"? The trick is to listen to the yes or no answer and then follow through. The answers  have always been inside of us.











No comments: