Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

What am I afraid of? It is not just the toboggan. Part 2

We don't trust ourselves. I did not trust myself to say no to the tobaggan run that day. I have second guessed myself and everyone around me for a very long time and it t is time to stop.  It  is true that it isn't easy to be authentic in this world and really share what we feel and think. However, everything else brings us too much stress and unhappiness.
Interesting link by Pema Chodren titled What am I afraid of?



As I was writing this, I saw a fox walk through the garden. According to David Carson in "The Medicine Cards", the fox teaches us to walk through our lives by strategically using all events as possible teaching moments. The fox is aware that she must  also use different voices to communicate its message. Sometimes the fox is sly and sometimes out in the open.

No comments: