Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mountain Lion Operating system

elephant  magic

As a result of my lunchtime conversation with a dear friend over delicious Thai stir fry, I realized one important thing about the way that I work.  I have been in the healing field for over 35 years and I have never stopped recreating my self.  I continue to take challenging classes and workshops so that I can challenge how I live my life and how I work with clients.  I feel that I have always done this. 
When I was in the Apple retail store today and the young associate suggested that I upgrade my Macbook to the latest operating system, I was a bit overwhelmed thinking about all that it  entailed! 
But then I realized that I am constantly upgrading my therapy skills and refining my healing techniques so that I can offer deeper and more profound healing for my clients.  So, upgrading the OS is no big deal after all!  It’s merely a new challenge that I have to push myself through!


No comments: