Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

Living in Both worlds

both worlds
I am so tired of keeping my inner world a secret for fear that someone will misunderstand what I am saying. I feel like I am always hedging behind saying the right words at the right time to the right people. I am grateful that things are opening up so much that we can more easily say the truth. I know that the scientific method and the religious leaders  have  kept us all in the dark for many thousands of years  by having to prove even unprovable things.


I do access  information from the spiritual world most nights in my dreams. I do have word dreams that give me a great deal of information about how to proceed the next day. I often ask for help with healing . Last night, I dreamt about a session that I was going to have today.  It was so helpful to have this information. Why shouldn't we be able to say that there is information coming in from sources that are not verifiable. I am solid and grounded isn't that enough for me. Everyone has the ability to access their own wisdom. We can stop reading and quoting what everybody else says and begin speaking our own truths. Then we call all learn to live in both worlds.
This was a distance healing prayer that was modified and modified.
 This is my version of it. Enjoy.
 
Eternal Spirit, Earth Maker, Pain Bearer, Life Giver,
Source of all that is and ever shall be.
Father Mother of us all,
Loving Spirit, in whom we believe.
The speaking  of Thy energy  echoes throughout the Universe
The way of Thy justice be followed by all created beings
Thy commonwealth of peace and freedom,
Sustain our hope and come on earth.
With the food we have for today, feed us.
For the hurts we absorb from each other, forgive us.
For the trials  and tests we must face, strengthen us.
From the grip of duality, free us.
For we all share in the power of Love,
Now and Forever, Amen

Post a Comment