Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Driver's seat

rock face
My dreams have been very striking lately. I dream in words and images. Sometimes, it is just words that keep repeating over and over in my mind. These words were" be who you want to be". "Be who you want to be".
It is past the time for pretense. If you want honesty than you need to be honest. If you want to be in a good relationship, then please be the person that you would like to be with. If you want to be happy at work then you have to  find a way to be happy .

So many times, we hear that it is impossible to get what we want.  Often, we want other people to tell us what to do. I am pretty sure that we have to figure this out for ourselves. We have to put ourselves in the driver's seat. In the next blog, I will share the story of this amazing rock face

No comments: