Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2016

What's Real?

I feel that it is easier to communicate using images today.  Words seem to get lost, are inaccurate, or they simply don't work. They are over used. Yet we continue to rely heavily on them to communicate our feelings. In my sessions with clients, I have been using  the symbolism of animals, numbers,  natural archetypes etc to communicate what is being experienced. They  are  more authentic and direct.


Dog Rocks
I would like to suggest that we all  use more images and symbolism to communicate what is real for us  I will share in  future posts some of the  card symbol decks that I use.

While walking today in  Mountain Lakes Park in Princeton, NJ,  I noticed a beautiful rock dog. Pretty amazing that it was simply one of the rocks placed  on a path to create a boundary. I thought about Pixie ..........


No comments: