Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Miracles From Heaven

Parrot Love
 It is a rather gray Saturday in March and I just returned from seeing the newest Jennifer Garner movie, titled Miracles from Heaven. It is billed as a true story and it was very moving.  I cried as I frequently do at movies that touch my heart. I can see why Jennifer Garner was so attracted to starring  in the movie



In the movie, Jennifer Garner shares this powerful quote from Albert Einstein. "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle".   I am not religious but I am deeply spiritual. I regularly pay attention to  the physical, emotional and spiritual parts of who I am and give them great  respect and meaning. I believe that I have been doing this since I was a small child and  now I can talk about it more easily.


After watching  a young terminally ill girl be completely healed, I am once again remembering that everything is a miracle. In the past 24 hours, I have  seen  a blue bird in the park,  heard about the losing and then finding of a special small dog, held an adorable 5 month old baby in my lap, saw my grandson's new dinosaur sneakers and dreamt of a beautiful new space in my future.
What have you witnessed in  the past 24 hours?

No comments: