Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Multiple Personalities

Hedgie
Last night, I had a dream that I had grown a beard. It was a rather dark stubbly affair and I was not happy about it. I kept asking what was the reason for the beard and I heard that things would calm down and I would know.

This morning, I received a weekly email blast from Rob Brezny, the astrological forecaster. In the write up for Aries, he said the following."Upcoming adventures might make you more manly if you are a woman".  

The take away message is that we all have the opportunity to embrace all of us. We have been constricted  by stereotyped  gender roles for ages. We are more than the caring intelligent woman, the aggressive bitch,the clairvoyant  or the shy geek. I  believe that we all have multiple personalities and this is our greatest strength.  We have so much inside of us that is beginning to show through. 
Our inner and outer world is calling us loudly  to step up and show all of "our selves" today.





No comments: