Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Beautiful Pain

ice angel
What if we can no longer ignore the pain in our bodies. What if our bodies have information for us that we simply need  to know. There is so much over use of prescribed and street drugs because people cannot stand the pain in their bodies. Are you ready to make a radical change?

 While uncomfortable,  I believe that the pain helps us to slow down enough so  that we can listen to our needs.  How do we start? An easy way is by simply doing one thing at a time.............

My friend Natalie and I walked on the Delaware and Raritan  tow path today and it was so beautiful. We felt  the cold intensely and it seemed to slow us down to the present moment. We were able to notice these beautiful angel  ice images in the freezing canal water. I don't think that I have ever seen the canal more beautiful than today and I have walked the canal for over 33 years. Life keeps getting more and more beautiful as we remember to slow down and become the beauty.

No comments: