Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Thank you

Fairy Frog Of Blog Writing
I just wanted to take a moment and say a big Thank You for reading my blog. I had over 300 readers of my blog this week and that is a first for me. I have had an ambivalent relationship with writing for writing since I was in college. I had one of those english professors that cared more about grammar and style than substance. I stopped writing  publicly at that point and kept  personal journals for years.



A couple of years ago, I was determined to write "out loud" again. So I made a New Year's intention to write in my blog at least once a week. I have done that and I feel really good about this promise. I love getting your comments and thoughts. Please keep them coming and I will keep writing:)


No comments: