Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Parenting / Grandparenting Blog- Dragonfly Parenting

I am a Toad
I am so grateful for all the readers of this blog. I am sincerely grateful for your heartfelt comments about this posts. I love that the frogs have developed a life of their own and bring in their own unique wisdom
I have decided to write another blog specifically focusing upon parenting strategies.

I have been guided by Kahlil Gibran as a parent.
 He writes:
"Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
Kahlil Gibran on Parenting

I truly believe this. He goes on to say that it is our job to become more like them and not make them become like us. I have two beautiful adult  children and an equally beautiful grandson. After many years as both a psychotherapist/healer  and a parent, perhaps I know a few strategies that could help you as parents and grandparents. If you would like to follow this new blog. Please click on the link and put in your email address. Thank you for your kindness and devotion.
Dragonfly Parenting Blog

No comments: