Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I am afraid that I am getting well- Living out of the Box

dragonfly healing
We have heard the message that thoughts become things for years. I do believe that this is  true. Have you recently been guilty of saying any of these thoughts?
I am afraid I am getting sick.
I am afraid I am getting depressed.
I am afraid that I will never feel good again.
Sometimes just changing one word around can make a difference.
What if every time you started thinking that you were getting worse, you changed the words to I am afraid that I am Getting Better.
It makes us laugh when we say it and we begin to realize the craziness of our self talk. For the most part, we do get sick and then we get better. So why would we only focus on the first part of the thought.

How many times can you say I am afraid that I am getting better today?



No comments: