Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Past life as a fairy


This is not an easy post to write.When someone asks me what were you in a a past life, I respond I remembered being a fairy.I get many different reactions to this response and I loved the experience. While doing a Past life regression, people receive the information in many different ways, ie seeing images, hearing words, feeling the emotions. For me, I see and hear words in my mind and it is not as easy to see the images. So when I dream, I dream in words. This is a bit unusual I know and it is very comforting for me. So I remembered the feelings and thoughts from the fairy life time more than seeing myself in tiny shoes and wings.

I remembered feeling very happy living to be with other elementals and feeling at peace. There was a great sense of contentment among all of us. In terms of the relationships with humans, that was a more complicated story. I was aware of difficulty with honesty and respect. The humans were very disrespectful and dishonest in dealing with us. I remember feeling so very sad and bereft at this discord.

After this past life memory, many things made more sense to me. I have always loved fairies. I used to tell wonderful made up fairy stories to my daughters when they were little. I love painting fairies and have many books about them. So for me, it was a wonderful experience that linked parts of me together in a magical way.

4 comments:

Boud said...

So glad to see activity in your blog, Audrey. Is the painting one of yours? it's lovely.

Liz

onegirlinthekitchen said...

I am glad I am not the only one that was a fairy in a past life!

Ashley Anne said...

I’m glad to finally know that I’m not the only one who’s experienced being a fairy in a past life. I’ve been especially drawn to them this year. ❤️

britmys said...

OMG. Thank you. I was a fairy, more like a wood nymph. And we were afraid of the men who were coming into our glade,so we were all very quiet. I was scared because I didn't know why we were having to be quiet, but my soulmate enveloped me and reassured me, but he had work to do. He seemed to be in charge of everyone and able to keep us quiet. When I saw him, tears started rolling down my face and I felt loved and safe.