Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

Changes for 2013 and My New Beautiful Website

Butterfly Movements 
This is the year of big changes. Most of us have  an uneasy relationship with change. We look forward to it and then hate it once it is happening. When my youngest daughter was 5 or 6,  I remember knowing that  the end of our vacation would be announced by very loud  temper tantrums. She hated the change. When I was in my twenties, I lived the hippie lifestyle and  I moved or traveled  every 6-12 months to a new location. I always felt very unsettled and never very safe.
So no matter how we handle change, this is a year for great shifts. We have all been feeling the tremendous, political, climatic,  and economic and emotional   changes  going on. It is hard to not feel them.  So what do we do to manage the changes.



We start  making small changes of our own by  asking some questions. 
What have you thought about doing for years and still not done anything about yet?
What would you like to do if you had all the money and no obstacles?
What do you see friends and family doing that looks awesome?
What small changes do you need to take to begin proving that you can take small steps?

I have been asking these questions myself and I have a number of steps that I will be taking this year.
It helps a lot to say them out loud or in print.
 So here goes:

1. I have updated my website  and it is being launched today Audrey's upgraded  website. Please take a look at it.

2. I am going to be much better about networking.

3. I am going to offer  at least one healing  retreat this year in a beautiful location.

4. I am going to offer a series of workshops about "How to change Almost Everything About  Your Life".

5. I am starting a new business integrating healing, art and children's clothing.

6. I am going to be an awesome grandmother :)





1 comment:

Nancy M said...

The website looks great!