So no matter how we handle change, this is a year for great shifts. We have all been feeling the tremendous, political, climatic, and economic and emotional changes going on. It is hard to not feel them. So what do we do to manage the changes.
We start making small changes of our own by asking some questions.
What have you thought about doing for years and still not done anything about yet?
What would you like to do if you had all the money and no obstacles?
What do you see friends and family doing that looks awesome?
What small changes do you need to take to begin proving that you can take small steps?
I have been asking these questions myself and I have a number of steps that I will be taking this year.
It helps a lot to say them out loud or in print.
So here goes:
1. I have updated my website and it is being launched today Audrey's upgraded website. Please take a look at it.
2. I am going to be much better about networking.
3. I am going to offer at least one healing retreat this year in a beautiful location.
4. I am going to offer a series of workshops about "How to change Almost Everything About Your Life".
5. I am starting a new business integrating healing, art and children's clothing.
6. I am going to be an awesome grandmother :)