Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dreams and multi-dimensionality

turtle dream
Last night I dreamt about a dear friend and we had a lovely time attending a gathering of our friends. I just called us this morning and she reported that she felt the such comfort during her dream last night. She stated that she felt angel wings had enveloped her during the night. Is it a coincidence that I called her today and we were able to make this connection? I don't think so. I feel like the dimensions are melding together and time is shifting. Multi- dimensionality is becoming more real. We can dream something at night and confirm it the next day.

I love this experience. For some , this may be unnerving and I would like to give you some ways to acclimate to this shift. It is a matter of practice. For a long time, I have talked about the importance of following through on the suggestions that the unconscious mind gives us in our dreams. If we remember that we are to eat a certain food, go to the dentist or call a loved one, then it is important to act upon the message. When we take action, then there will be even more messages and a coherence between the unconscious and conscious mind. I will continue this in the next blog post. Comments are welcome.

No comments: