Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Selfishness and Allowing, Part 2

During the eclipse, I began painting using yupo paper and Dr. Ph Martin's watercolors. Sometimes, I start with a photograph like the groundhog.  The photo usually evokes a memory or feeling that I wish to recreate. About ten years ago, I took a Past Life Regression  Hypnotherapy training class with Dr. Brian Weiss at Omega Institue. During one of the breaks, I noticed this big guy eating a gorgeous orange flower.



Fast forward to the present, I refound the photo and the ground hog appeared to be in such bliss.....

There is a selfishness that is gelling and coming to be on the planet. A new definition of "Selfishness" is simply allowing ourselves to enjoy what we already love without guilt or shame or any other crazy self sabotaging feeling. It is time to simply love being human on our beuatiful planet earth. Isn't this why we chose to be here?

No comments: