Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Peaks into Nature


tree spirit

I received a great response to my last blog post titled Beautiful Pain. I would like to take this idea one step further and suggest that Presence opens us up to new enchanting
worlds that we have always wanted to visit.  When we stay in the moment, we open up the doorway to seeing fairies, gnomes and even  more of Nature's beauty.......


Of  the  244 blog posts that I have published since I began this blog in 2009, I  have received the most visits to my post titled, My Past Life as a Fairy. I had 1,291 hits to that page. Amazing.

I would like to suggest that an additional perk of being still is that you will develop the ability to see  nature people, like gnomes, elves, leprechauns, fairies, pixies and elfkins, etc.  After all, they invite us to see them when we are really, really still and receptive to their presence. They are aware that we can tread with heavy feet and sarcastic manners :)  I found the fairy image above while taking a walk in a NJ park last fall. A tree had been recently chopped down and the fresh cuts showed multiple images of fairies and turtles.

Also, I linked this lovely video of nature images by a talented photographer named Deborah Eidson.  Watching this video would be a lovely practice for a quiet mind. Nature Spirit Photos

No comments: