Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

Living in Both worlds

both worlds
I am so tired of keeping my inner world a secret for fear that someone will misunderstand what I am saying. I feel like I am always hedging behind saying the right words at the right time to the right people. I am grateful that things are opening up so much that we can more easily say the truth. I know that the scientific method and the religious leaders  have  kept us all in the dark for many thousands of years  by having to prove even unprovable things.


I do access  information from the spiritual world most nights in my dreams. I do have word dreams that give me a great deal of information about how to proceed the next day. I often ask for help with healing . Last night, I dreamt about a session that I was going to have today.  It was so helpful to have this information. Why shouldn't we be able to say that there is information coming in from sources that are not verifiable. I am solid and grounded isn't that enough for me. Everyone has the ability to access their own wisdom. We can stop reading and quoting what everybody else says and begin speaking our own truths. Then we call all learn to live in both worlds.
This was a distance healing prayer that was modified and modified.
 This is my version of it. Enjoy.
 
Eternal Spirit, Earth Maker, Pain Bearer, Life Giver,
Source of all that is and ever shall be.
Father Mother of us all,
Loving Spirit, in whom we believe.
The speaking  of Thy energy  echoes throughout the Universe
The way of Thy justice be followed by all created beings
Thy commonwealth of peace and freedom,
Sustain our hope and come on earth.
With the food we have for today, feed us.
For the hurts we absorb from each other, forgive us.
For the trials  and tests we must face, strengthen us.
From the grip of duality, free us.
For we all share in the power of Love,
Now and Forever, Amen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love this! I thoroughly believe in the power of prayer! My dog and I are living proof that prayer works and helps us more than we could possibly understand. Thank you so much for your comment on LinkedIn it really helped me to better understand where you are coming from to read this. My pup is doing okay but is refusing to eat much =(. Please continue to pray for us. I love your blog and am now following you! If you wish I have two blogs http://www.withoutalabel.me and http://www.kimberlymcpherson.WordPress.com
Much love and abundant blessings to you!
Kimmy and Harley

Livy said...

I've been silently following your posts for a few weeks now and I love your expressions and your means of doing so.

I too, share conversations nightly (in what I call, coasting) phases of sleep. That state of sleep where I'm not quite there yet, but I'm relaxed and way more open and receptive to what is being shared from the other side.

I've been shown where I've needed to be more patient and been taught to recognize so much in others.

When I read that you do past life regression, I got excited. My nine year old often speaks of his past life (and in this life he has many, many fears)... I've wanted to take him to see someone that might be able to assist the both of us in guiding him forward through his life in a more peaceful and less fearful manner.

Thank you for your posts. Sincerely, Livy

Livy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love Makes a Family, LLC said...

Thank you. I am honored that you have chosen to follow my blog. It is an act of great joy to write my inner thoughts down and share them.
Namaste
Audrey

Nancy M said...

Great post, Audrey. I wanted to thank you so much for sharing "Rabia Song" with me. You e-mailed it to me quite a while ago and I saved it to my iPod. I've been playing it all weekend and the song resonates so deeply. Her words sum it up perfectly....."I am eating the bread of this world, and doing the work of that world."