There is so much awareness that is flowing through everyone of us that we can no longer keep up with who said what and credit them. For me, I have decided to write about what resonnates with my sensing. I will not credit it to others since it will be a deeply felt knowing of my own. Perhaps this is the way that we can shift out of the fake vs real news discussion. This concept has been as crippling as political correctness........ The struggle can be over. If we each say what we authentically mean and stand behind it. And this knowing can shift in seconds, hours, and days but in this moment, it is ours.
With that preface, I feel that Irma has alreay given me many gifts.
1. The gift of having to make the decision to stay in Sarasota
2. The gift of clearing out my resistance to change.
3. The gift of accepting help
4. The gift of trusting that I am exactly where I need to be and have the resources to be here.
5. The gift of staying present in the frenzy of fear and ungrounded activity.
6. The gift of being the love instead of sending the love. This is a big one.
7. The gift of being the recipient of so much love.
8. The gift of having many uncomfortable moments and days.
9.The gift of writing this blog more often.
As we continue to sit in the eys of this discomfort, you might ponder upon what gifts you have been given by Irma already. Much love.