Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Foxy Awareness


Sometimes, I  hear messages skittering across my consciousness and ignore them.  At times,  I dream about  an important thought or feeling and yet there are so many of them. It is challenging to be aware.
 Yet it is important.  I sometimes  ignore the thought and then it comes up again in an even clearer way. Then perhaps, there are "dramatic" events  that help us to paus.
The other day, a beautiful fox came loudly barking through the yard and I received the call that my mother was hospitalized in a great deal of pain......

Thinking out of the box, listening to inner knowing, stating the intention that now is the perfect time to shift.  We don't have to wait for the stars to line up or the evidence  to be crystal clear. We simply have to set the full passionate  intention that it is NOW time to sell the house, to exercise, be healthy, love ourselves, tell the truth......



No comments: